OVM MP 26 Snack Black Diamond Series Merchandiser
26 Selection Snack Black Diamond Series Vending Machine
PLEASE SELECT YOUR SHIPPING OPTIONS FROM THE "OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES" BELOW. WE OFFER SHIPPING TO FOUR (4) DIFFERENT ZONES ACROSS THE U.S.A. CLICK ON THE PDF FILE BELOW TO VIEW THE COLOR CODED CHART OF WHICH ZONE YOUR SHIPMENT FALLS UNDER. IF YOU REQUIRE WHITE GLOVE INSIDE DELIVERY PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ON WHAT IS OFFERED WITH THIS SERVICE.
Premium inside delivery freight will vary. Call us for a custom quote. *With this turn key service your machine will be delivered to you and off loaded to the ground or onto a receiving/loading dock. The packaging will then be removed from the machine and taken off the pallet. All the trash will be removed from the site. The machine will then be taken inside and placed where the customer wants it. Going through extra small doorways or up any stairs will result in additional charges.
The MP 26 Black Diamond comes equipped with 6 flex trays with adjustable height and spacing, giving you the most freedom possible in customizing your product selection.Equipped with the latest in electronic controls, electronic coin changer and bill validator as well as our money back vend sensing technology this vendor is one of the most versatile and profitable snack machines available. Here are some additional features: 26 selections of chips, candy, gum, mints, and pastries – Attractive black diamond styling features – Pull-out, tilt trays for easy loading – Adjustable flex trays can fit many shapes of products – Electronic coin changer and bill validator – Class leading energy saving features – Full sales & accounting features – Credit/Debit card reader ready – iVend guaranteed delivery – Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Ready – Designed to fit through 32 doorways
- Large LED credit display and Large keypad with Braille identification
- Standard peripheral opening for additional payment or POS systems
- Attractive Black Diamond styling bezel with point of sale window
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Ready
- GVC2 Controller Board
- MDB support for all industry standard devices including cash, coin, debit and credit systems
- DEX data output support
- Full featured controller with sales and accounting
- Price setting by selection, row or machine
- Free vend and Combo vend modes
- Flexible space to selection setting
- Time of day shutdown modes for energy savings and secured vend times
- Time of day discounting
- Programmable coupon and token values
- Coin and bill rejection rate counts
- Accountability display by selection, row or machine
- Talker device support for sight impaired (Talker not included)
- MADE IN U.S.A.
|Selections:||26 items standard|
|Capacity:||378 Items (114 Snack / 216 Candy / 48 Pastry)|
|Selection Pricing:||Individual from $0 to $655.35|
|Payment Systems:||Conlux Premium electronic coin acceptor; $1 & $5 Bill Validator|
|Electrical Requirements:||Domestic: 115 VAC/60Hz, 1.2 AMPS International: 230 VAC/50Hz, 0.6 AMPS|
|Dimensions:||Height 72(183 cm) Width 29.3 (74.4 cm) Depth 34.75 (88.3 cm)|
|Shipping Weight:||445 lbs. (201.9 kg)|
|Standard Features:||Black Diamond Styling Panels, GVC2 Controller, LED Lighting, iVend Delivery Sensor System, Braille Keypad, Gum & Mint Helixes|
|Options:||Credit/Debit Card Reader|
- One Year Manufacturer's Parts Warranty
- The Warranty on Vending Machines with Compressor units comes with a five year pro-rated warranty
- Optional extended warranties are available. For more information please see packets in the machines that are shipped
- *** FOR DETAILED STANDARD GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY SEE BELOW ***
- 1. This is the Manufacturers Limited Warranty Policy and supersedes all previous warranties. Manufacturer reserves the right to make design changes, additions to, and improvements upon any of Manufacturers products without incurring any obligation to incorporate same on any products previously manufactured. In the event that any provision of this Warranty should be, or become, invalid and/or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that Manufacturer negotiates, with respect to any particular product purchased from Manufacturer, a replacement, performance, compromise or settlement not consistent with this Warranty, such action of Manufacturer shall not be deemed a waiver or expansion of this Warranty and this Warranty Policy shall remain in full force and effect as written with respect to any other product, whether of this type or kind. No party in any way affiliated with Manufacturer is authorized to amend or vary the terms of this Warranty. 2. Manufacturer warrants to the Original Purchaser, and to no others, all products manufactured to be free from faulty workmanship and defects in materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment from Des Moines, Iowa, subject to terms and conditions expressed herein. 3. Such Warranty shall not apply unless the product has become defective under normal use and service and has not been subjected to accident, abuse, misuse, vandalism, fire, or neglect or damage resulting from improper voltage, inadequate wiring or Act of God. Alterations or failure to follow operating and installation instructions shall automatically void this Warranty. The Warranty does not include light bulbs, ballasts, Rises, finish paint or operating supplies. Any claim made pursuant to this Warranty shall be conditioned upon Manufacturers inspection of the product upon which the claim is made. 4. For purposes of this Warranty, Original Purchaser shall mean that person, business entity, association, or corporation whose name shall appear as purchaser on the original invoice. The rights and obligations under this Warranty may be assigned by the Original Purchaser only by written authorization of Manufacturer. 5. Should any failure to conform to the foregoing Warranty appear within the period described in Paragraph One, Manufacturer shall, at its option, upon prompt! Notice of such nonconformity and confirmation that the goods have been properly stored, installed, operated, and maintained, correct the non-conformity either by repairing any defective goods or by shipping replacement goods. THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE BUYERS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND A FULFILLMENT OF ALL OF SELLERS LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS. 6. Manufacturers products repaired or replaced pursuant to this Warranty shall be warranted for the unexpired portion of the Warranty applying to the original product any technical advice furnished before or after delivery in regard to the use or application of Manufacturers products Furnished without charge and on the basis that it represents Manufacturers best judgment under the circumstances, but that it is used at the recipients sole risk. 7. This product, or parts thereof, subject to this Warranty must not be returned without prior authorization from Manufacturer and all returns must conform to the In-Warranty Return Procedure hereinafter provided. 8. Hermetically sealed refrigeration systems contained in products designed to vend cold beverages or products are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment from Des Moines, Iowa. The hermetically sealed refrigeration system does not include the condenser and evaporator fan motors, overload switch, and relay or temperature controls which are covered by the Warranty contained hereinabove provided in Paragraph 1. Inclusion of accessory items on replacement systems for convenience does not imply that they are covered by the same Warranty as the hermetically sealed portion of the refrigeration system. This warranty is subject to the exceptions contained in Paragraphs 2 and 3 above and is governed by the foregoing terms, conditions and limitations. 9. Under no circumstances should the entire refrigeration system be returned to Manufacturer except for repair or replacement of the hermetically sealed refrigeration unit. Freight charges are not assumed by Manufacturer. 10. Manufacturer will not cover, and this Warranty expressly does not include, any repair, replacement, analysis or other expense for parts or services furnished on any equipment not manufactured by Manufacturer unless specifically authorized in writing by Manufacturer. Any components subsequently attached or affixed to the equipment will not be covered by the warranty, even if Manufacturer has expressly accommodated the equipment to cover said installation or attachment. Any components subsequently attached must be approved components previously tested by Manufacturer or installation will void the warranty to the entire unit. This Warranty does not include any minor adjustments or preparation associated with making the equipment operational after receipt of shipment. 11. This Warranty does not apply to machines located outside the United States; to used or reconditioned equipment; to equipment sold as is; or to any components of a machine designed for operation under special conditions or on a current other than 110/120 volts, 60 cycle. The owner/user of the equipment must bear responsibility for cleaning of condenser or evaporator coils, proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or correcting defects in external wiring. Failure to discharge these responsibilities will void the warranty 12- Manufacturer expressly disclaims any responsibility for coin or bill mechanisms (coinage) which accept counterfeit currency or coins or for any monetary loss resulting from malfunction. This Warranty is limited to repair or replace the coinage mechanism that is defective in material or workmanship during the Warranty period. The manufacturer reserves the right to install components on new machines which have previously been installed on other units. These components will carry a new warranty; will be thoroughly tested before installation, and represent only a small percentage of the composition of the unit. 13. Damage incurred during shipment must be reported to the terminating carrier by the Original Purchaser or his consignee and a claim filed with said carrier. No claims for freight damage should be filed with Manufacturer. Title and risk of loss pass to the purchaser on delivery to the common carrier of the vending machine or replacement part- This Warranty contained herein SHALL NOT! APPLY or be deemed to place any liability On Manufacturer for any labor or additional material costs in repairing or replacing products or parts covered by the Warranty. 14. Before using this product, purchaser shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FAWN MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CONSUMERS AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN SEC. 101 OF PUBLIC LAW 93-637, THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY- FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSJON IMPROVEMENT ACT. 15. It is expressly provided that there is no warranty either expressed or implied that all components will remain available for the life of the equipment and that if any federal, state or local laws or regulations prohibit the sale of any components, all obligations for replacement hereunder are terminated. 16. Any units sold are sold with no direct warranty as to the coin handling mechanism or as to the dollar bill acceptor/validator Manufacturer shall pass along any warranty rights it has on these components to the purchaser and any warranty requests on the coinage system or the bill validator should be directed to the respective manufacturer of these components.
- *** FOR DETAILED IN-WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURE SEE BELOW ***
- 1. All products or parts there from, may be returned only upon prior authorization from Manufacturer. 2. All returned products and or parts must be shipped prepaid to Manufacturer No collect shipments will be accepted. The purchaser must be certain that the packaging of products/parts to be returned is adequate to ensure no damage in transit. This Warranty shall be considered void if in the manufacturers sole opinion any product/part is damaged due to careless or improper packaging or handling. 3. Any product or pad returned to Manufacturer under the terms of this Warranty must be accompanied by a Return Goods Tag, properly filled out as to the Unit Model Number, the Serial Number and a detailed explanation of failure. 4 only defective components of units should be returned. The complete unit must not be returned unless expressly authorized by Manufacturer. 5. To qualify for warranty replacement, all returns must be completed and received within 30 days of expiration of warranty and/or within 30 days of actual failure. If found to be inoperative due to defects in material and workmanship, manufacturer will, at its option, repair or furnish a reconditioned or new replacement part, at no charge. 6. With regard to the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, if a defective part needs replacement or repair and is within the warranty period, such part will be replaced or repaired at no charge, provided purchaser pays for labor fox removal and installation of such part If the part is deemed to be not covered by the Warranty, a charge for said part and labor shall be made pursuant to the Out-Of-Warranty procedure hereinafter described.
Equipment ships within 6 to 10 business days, we will notify you of exact shipping time once your order has been received. Shipping time on this equipment may span 3-5 days once shipped. The machines are shipped standard curb side delivery via LTL (Less Than Truckload) common carrier. Inside White Glove Delivery service is available, please call us for a quote at 800-909-8363. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental USA. This item may only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.
You may also like…
See PDF Chart for Shipping to States in Yellow Zone$460.00 Add to cart
“Lift Gate Service” at Delivery All Zones$89.00 Add to cart
See PDF Chart for Shipping to States in Orange Zone$400.00 Add to cart
See PDF Chart for Shipping to States in Blue Zone$545.00 Add to cart
See PDF Chart for Shipping to States in Red Zone$345.00 Add to cart
Credit Card Reader$475.00 Add to cart