Seaga CM1250 $1 or $5 Dollar Bill Changer
Compact $1 & $5 Change Maker
The Seaga CM1250 $1 or $5 Dollar Bill Changer. Abundant $250 hopper system dispenses quarters or tokens for $1 or $5 Bills. The LED readout communicates with your customers that the machine is ready for service and what will be dispensed, such as $5 = 20 Quarters – or if it is sold out. The coin catcher provides an easy and attractive way to retrieve coins. ***SUPERIOR CHANGER OUTSTANDING IN ITS CLASS AND AFFORDABLE TOO, COMPARED TO ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET***
- Sturdy and durable for years of trouble free service!
- High capacity for reduced service calls
- This model include coin catcher!
- Mounts to Vending Machine or Wall
- CM1250 interacts with customers via LED read-out
- Large $250 Capacity
- Changes $1 or $5 – $1 = 4 Quarters & $5 = 20 Quarters
- Rotary Delivery System – Just dump coins in the dispensing hopper
- Large Coin Hopper for High Volume
- Strong Metal Construction
- Roller bearing slide-out hopper for instant servicing
- Can be Used for Tokens
- Fused Circuitry
- MADE IN U.S.A.
|Capacity:||Holds 1000 Quarters or $250.00|
|Hopper:||Coins Are Dumped In The Dispensing Style Hopper.|
|Electrical:||Standard 110 volts|
|Actual Dimensions:||H 21″ (53 cm) x W 8.75″ (22 cm) x D 10.5″ (27 cm)|
|Actual Weight:||28 Lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||33 lbs.|
- One Year Manufacturers Parts Warranty
- READ THIS MANUAL COMPLETELY: Your vendor is designed to operate simply and reliably, but to take full advantage of your vendor, please read this owners manual thoroughly. It contains important information regarding installation and operations, as well as a brief trouble-shooting guide.
- EQUIPMENT INSPECTION: After you have received your vendor and have it out of the box, place it on a secure surface for further inspection. Note: Any damages that may have occurred during shipping must be reported to the delivery carrier immediately. Reporting damages and the seeking of restitution is the responsibility of the equipment owner. The factory is willing to assist you in this process in any way possible. Feel free to contact our Customer Care Department with any questions you may have on this process. Once you have your vendor located, we suggest that you keep your service manual for future reference. Should any problems occur, refer to the section entitled trouble-shooting guide. It is designed to help you quickly identify a problem and correct it.
- MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY: WHAT IS COVERED: Manufacturer warrants TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY that each item of equipment manufactured is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Manufacturers obligation under warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at our plant, of any parts of the equipment which shall within one year of the date of shipment to the original purchase, be demonstrated to be defective. THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY OBTAIN REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT UNDER WARRANTY BY RETURNING THE DEFECTIVE ITEM OR ENTIRE VENDOR TO THE MANUFACTURER, FREIGHT PREPAID.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Manufacturers warranty obligations DO NOT EXTEND TO OR INCLUDE installation expenses, vandalism, or difficulties resulting from failure to operate equipment in accordance with Manufacturers instructions under competent supervision and difficulties due to changes in vended products, which are beyond the control of manufacturer
- SPECIAL NOTE: Manufacturer is not responsible for any loss of income due to a vending machine being out of service due to a warrantable item. This warranty is in lieu of all the other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness or use, and of all other obligations or liabilities on Manufacturers part. Manufacturer neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sale of equipment manufactured by itself. This warranty shall not apply to equipment manufactured or any part thereof which is subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse, misuse, or damage in shipment. The term original purchaser, as used in this warranty, shall be deemed to mean that person for whom the equipment is originally installed. Manufacturer is not liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the equipment whether based upon theories of contract negligence or tort. Effective 01/2007
- For more information please contact Online Vending Machine Sales & Service, Inc. at Toll Free:855-282-8363
This item can be shipped within 6-10 business days from the warehouse VIA Curb Side LTL (Less Than Truck Load) for equipment weighing more than 75 pounds, or via FedEx Ground Delivery service for items under 75 lbs. Allow a few days on the road with the shipping carrier. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental USA. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.
Optional Accessories …
AC1001 Front Load Dollar Bill Changer$1,499.00 Add to cart
AC500 Bill Changer – Single Hopper$1,159.00 Add to cart
Cassida Cube -Mixed Bill Currency Counter-Sorter$750.00 Add to cart
Klopp Model CE: Electric Counter-Wrapper-Bagger$1,359.00 Select options
Antique Style Rodeo Bull Novelty & Fun Skill Machine$1,995.00 Select options
Total Fitness Impulse Scale Weight Vending Machine$1,385.00 Select options
OVM 30 Stainless Steel Laundry Detergent Machine-Car Wash$3,999.00 Select options
108DA Security-Alarm System For Currency-Changers$80.00 Add to cart
Klopp Model CM Manual Counter-Wrapper-Bagger$1,029.00 Select options
CC-301 Coin Counter – Compact-Portable$773.00 Add to cart
Cassida Tiger UV Currency Counter$128.00 Add to cart
OVM 18 Stainless Steel Laundry Detergent – Car Wash$3,359.00 Select options