OVM-16 Table Top Snack Versatile Compact Vending Machine
Snacks, Chips, Candy, Pastry & More!
SELECT SHIPPING ACCESSORIAL OPTIONS
The Versatile OVM-16 Counter-top Snack Machine is ready to start selling for you; anywhere, anything! Electronically programmable to maximize variety in any location, this 16 selection counter-top vendor insures the correct space-to-sales.The simple, user-friendly features insure improved customer service and will give you the edge in your competitive marketplace.
- Electronic price setting up to $99.95
- Countertop, Table or Wall Mount
- Slide-out service for all electronics
- Industry standard DEX recording and display of vend count and cash count
- Attractive LED Lighting
- Easy-touch keypad and LCD Display
- Compatible with all industry standard payment systems
- Optional Credit/Debit Card Reader to increase sales
- For indoor use only
- Easy touch selection key pad
- Standard with coin changer and Dollar Bill Validator
- Anti-Theft Design
- Dual Lock System
|Product Capacity:||64 Bag Items & 100 Candy/Snack Bar items|
|Selections:||16 Total Selections|
|Payment System:||Standard With Coin Changer & Dollar Bill Validator|
|Credit/Debit Card System:||Compatible With All Industry Standard Payment Systems For Optional Credit/Debit Card Reader|
|Price Setting:||Electronic price setting up to $99.95|
|Interior Lighting:||All New Attractive Long Life LED Lighting|
|Electrical Requirements:||Standard 110 Volt A/C Outlet|
|Actual Dimensions:||32 High x 30 Wide x 29 Deep|
|Actual Weight:||165 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||205 lbs.|
- One Year Manufacturers Parts Warranty
- READ THIS MANUAL COMPLETELY: Your vendor is designed to operate simply and reliably, but to take full advantage of your vendor, please read this owners manual thoroughly. It contains important information regarding installation and operations, as well as a brief trouble-shooting guide.
- EQUIPMENT INSPECTION: After you have received your vendor and have it out of the box, place it on a secure surface for further inspection. Note: Any damages that may have occurred during shipping must be reported to the delivery carrier immediately. Reporting damages and the seeking of restitution is the responsibility of the equipment owner. The factory is willing to assist you in this process in any way possible. Feel free to contact our Customer Care Department with any questions you may have on this process. Once you have your vendor located, we suggest that you keep your service manual for future reference. Should any problems occur, refer to the section entitled trouble-shooting guide. It is designed to help you quickly identify a problem and correct it.
- MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY: WHAT IS COVERED: Manufacturer warrants TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY that each item of equipment manufactured is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Manufacturers obligation under warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at our plant, of any parts of the equipment which shall within one year of the date of shipment to the original purchase, be demonstrated to be defective. THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY OBTAIN REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT UNDER WARRANTY BY RETURNING THE DEFECTIVE ITEM OR ENTIRE VENDOR TO THE MANUFACTURER, FREIGHT PREPAID.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Manufacturers warranty obligations DO NOT EXTEND TO OR INCLUDE installation expenses, vandalism, or difficulties resulting from failure to operate equipment in accordance with Manufacturers instructions under competent supervision and difficulties due to changes in vended products, which are beyond the control of manufacturer
- SPECIAL NOTE: Manufacturer is not responsible for any loss of income due to a vending machine being out of service due to a warrantable item. This warranty is in lieu of all the other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness or use, and of all other obligations or liabilities on Manufacturers part. Manufacturer neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sale of equipment manufactured by itself. This warranty shall not apply to equipment manufactured or any part thereof which is subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse, misuse, or damage in shipment. The term original purchaser, as used in this warranty, shall be deemed to mean that person for whom the equipment is originally installed. Manufacturer is not liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the equipment whether based upon theories of contract negligence or tort. Effective 01/2007
- For more information please contact Online Vending Machine Sales & Service, Inc. at Toll Free:855-282-8363
SHIPPING LEAD TIMES HAVE INCREASED DRASTICALLY DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN SLOW DOWNS PLUS A HEAVIER THAN NORMAL VOLUME OF INCOMING BUSINESS FOR THIS SUPPLIER.
This item can be shipped within 4-5 weeks from the warehouse VIA Curb Side LTL (Less Than Truck Load) for equipment weighing more than 75 pounds, or via FedEx Ground Delivery service for items under 75 lbs. Allow a few days on the road with the shipping carrier. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental USA. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.