Automatic Products 123 SnackShop Vending Machine
*Call for Availability & Shipping Quote* Quantity Discounts Available!
The Automatic Products Model 123 Snack Shop takes merchandising to a whole new level again. Our largest snack merchandiser in the 120 Series line integrates high-performance features like a universal logic control board, point-of-sale window and a consumer friendly selection assembly that will truly assist you in maximizing profit potential. The Model 123 also upholds the standard design features that have made our Snack Shops the best built, most reliable merchandisers in the industry. You wouldn’t expect anything less from the leader in glass front merchandiser technology.
THIS MACHINE IS COMPLETELY REFURBISHED
$$$ FINANCING AVAILABLE ON $3000.00 PURCHASES OR MORE WITH APPROVED CREDIT $$$
- 5 wide and 6 shelf
- Single Spiral
- Coinco Coin mechanism and dollar bill acceptor
- Accepts dollar bills & coins.
- UNIVERSAL LOGIC CONTROL BOARD: The universal LCB allows you to utilize the same board in the 120 Series, 320 A LA CARTE and the 223 Hot Beverage Merchandiser.
- REVENUE GENERATING FLEXIBILITY: The 120 Series Snack shops feature a Host-Add On capability for modular vending. Operate an LA CARTE via a host Snack shop and bring food/frozen items to your customers with minimal investment
- CONSUMER FRIENDLY SELECTION ASSEMBLY: The redesigned selection panel is based on the consumer accepted telephone keypad. It makes selecting snacks and candies easier than ever. A Braille button assembly is also available. In addition, the scrolling message center features a 20 character display to scroll your personalized greetings
- MASTER MENU KEYPAD: The programmable Master Menu keypad helps you set each merchandiser to your specifications. An optional Braille overlay to aid visually-impaired operators is also available
- EIGHT POINT STAR DRIVE MOTOR
- Multi drop bus (MDB) and Micromech peripheral
- Flexible spiral spacing for large products
- Four security levels
- Six languages plus Real time clock
- PC/printer interface.
- MADE IN U.S.A.
|Capacity:||310 to 1,261 items. Capacity as shown 617 items|
|Electrical:||117 VAC, 60Hz., 3AMPS|
|Actual Dimensions:||38.9″ Wide x 35″ Deep x 72″ High|
|Actual Weight:||640 Lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||725 lbs.|
- 90 days warranty on General Defective Parts Replacement
- 180 days warranty on Validator, Changer & Control Board
- 180 days warranty on Compressor Units
- Warranty support does not include labor or shipping cost of parts and components in either direction
- Phone support is always available for technical assistance
- For technical assistance please call us toll free at 855-282-8363 and we will connect you with a trained and experienced technician
Once we determine the type and number of equipment you have an interest in purchasing as well as the shipping address and the services required, we will provide you with an accurate shipping quote for your order. Shipping time with the carrier usually takes about two to seven days depending on your zip code.
PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental USA. We only ship to the 48 contiguous states. In some cases and depending on the types of machines purchased we may be able to facilitate international shipping. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.