Tip Mini Alarms (10,15,25,or45 Degrees) Security System
$30.00108db Mini Piezo Siren
The Tip Mini System (10, 15, 25, 45 degrees), with its’ 108db mini piezo siren, will deter tipping, shaking and rocking for many types of point-of-sale (POS) and publicly accessible equipment. Tip Mini Alarm Systems will activate an audible siren whenever the protected equipment is tilted, in any direction, beyond the degree (10, 15, 25, or 45) indicated on the tip module, or while being shaken. The siren will stop when the equipment is returned to a level position, or when the shaking stops. The dimensions of the Tip Alarm modules are 1.9″ x 1.5″ x 0.8″ ; 4.9cm x 4.5cm x 2.4cm. Typical installations include bulk vending machines, crane machines, kiosks, and various types of vending machines. A Flutter Filter may be added to suppress siren flutter, which can sometimes occur when a Tip Alarm System is installed inside equipment weighing less than 100 pounds or mounted on a pedestal. The Flutter Filter will suppress the siren sound when shaking occurs, but will allow the siren to sound when the protected equipment is tilted beyond the degree indicated on the Tip Module.
- Tip Module (10, 15, 25, or 45)
- 9V battery holder, wire connectors & wire nuts
- 108dB mini piezo siren
- Warning label and instructions
- Made In USA
|Tip Module Settings:||(10, 15, 25, or 45 Degrees)|
|Typical Installations:||Bulk Vending Machines, Crane Machines, Kiosks, and various types of Vending Machines|
|Power Supply:||9V battery holder, wire connectors & wire nuts|
|Alarm Sound Decibels:||108dB mini piezo siren|
|Dimensions:||1.9″ x 1.5″ x 0.8″ — 4.9cm x 4.5cm x 2.4cm .|
|Shipping Weight:||3 lbs.|
- Limited Warranty: All controllers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship while used in normal service for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to the original Buyer.
- The companies obligation is limited to the replacement of any defective controller if the unit is returned, transportation prepaid, to our company. All other products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship while used in normal service for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase. This is a limited warranty, limited to its terms. This warranty is void for goods altered, misused, taken apart, or otherwise abused.
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
- All warranty claims shall be made in writing and include, at a minimum, the following information: quantity of goods to be returned, date(s) on which the goods were received by Buyer, defect description(s) of goods to be returned, and purchase order number(s) for tracking purposes. In the event any returned goods fail to comply with the foregoing warranty, the company will, at its option, either (a) repair or replace the defective goods, FOB the company warehouse, freight prepaid, or (b) credit Buyer for the purchase price of the goods. All expenses associated with processing authorized returned goods that are found to comply with the foregoing warranty will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please allow 6 business days for item to ship from the warehouse. This product is shipped via UPS. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental US. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.