Seaga OVM 6 Beverage-16 Snack Silver Combination
OVM 6/16 Soda/Snack Combination Vending Machine – Silver
SELECT SHIPPING ACCESSORIAL OPTIONS
These Brand New OVM 6-16 Combination 16 Snack/6 Soda Vending Machines are the perfect middle of the way sized machines. NOT TOO BIG, AND NOT TOO SMALL. This robust combo comes fully loaded with all the technology and good looks anyone could ask for. Please refer to the “Product Features” & “Specifications” for all the details. This model comes in an all Stainless Steel cabinet.
- Advanced Controls
- Fully Programmable
- Individual Selection Pricing up to $99.95
- Full Sales Reporting
- Credit/Debit Card Ready
- Intelligent Design
- Bill Validator Installed – $1’s, $5’s, $10’s, $20’s
- Industry Tested Coin Changer Installed
- Customer Friendly LCD Display
- All Metal Product Trays Tilt for Easy Load
- Anti-Theft Design
- Easy-Touch Keypad
- Energy Efficient Refrigeration System, CFC Free
- Location Friendly & Uses Just Over 6 Square Feet Required
- Offer the Most Popular Brands
- Quiet, Office Friendly Operation
- 24/7 Reliable, Tried and True Design
- Easy to Service and Maintain
- Compact Design for Maximum Location Possibilities
- MADE IN U.S.A.
|Snack Capacity:||64 Bag Items & 100 Candy/Snack Bar items|
|Beverage Capacity:||63 12 oz. Cans – 42 20 oz. Bottles – Drink Total 105|
|Snack Selections:||16 Selections Standard Configuration|
|Soda Selections:||6 Selections for 12 oz. and or 20 oz. Bottles|
|Electrical:||110 – 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 3.8 A|
|Dimensions:||H – 69.5″ (177 cm) X W – 30″ (77 cm) X D – 29″ (74 cm)|
|Weight:||440 lbs. (200 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||500 lbs.|
- One Year Manufacturers Parts Warranty
- READ THIS MANUAL COMPLETELY: Your vendor is designed to operate simply and reliably, but to take full advantage of your vendor, please read this owners manual thoroughly. It contains important information regarding installation and operations, as well as a brief trouble-shooting guide.
- EQUIPMENT INSPECTION: After you have received your vendor and have it out of the box, place it on a secure surface for further inspection. Note: Any damages that may have occurred during shipping must be reported to the delivery carrier immediately. Reporting damages and the seeking of restitution is the responsibility of the equipment owner. The factory is willing to assist you in this process in any way possible. Feel free to contact our Customer Care Department with any questions you may have on this process. Once you have your vendor located, we suggest that you keep your service manual for future reference. Should any problems occur, refer to the section entitled trouble-shooting guide. It is designed to help you quickly identify a problem and correct it.
- MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY: WHAT IS COVERED: Manufacturer warrants TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY that each item of equipment manufactured is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Manufacturers obligation under warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at our plant, of any parts of the equipment which shall within one year of the date of shipment to the original purchase, be demonstrated to be defective. THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY OBTAIN REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT UNDER WARRANTY BY RETURNING THE DEFECTIVE ITEM OR ENTIRE VENDOR TO THE MANUFACTURER, FREIGHT PREPAID.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Manufacturers warranty obligations DO NOT EXTEND TO OR INCLUDE installation expenses, vandalism, or difficulties resulting from failure to operate equipment in accordance with Manufacturers instructions under competent supervision and difficulties due to changes in vended products, which are beyond the control of manufacturer
- SPECIAL NOTE: Manufacturer is not responsible for any loss of income due to a vending machine being out of service due to a warrantable item. This warranty is in lieu of all the other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness or use, and of all other obligations or liabilities on Manufacturers part. Manufacturer neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sale of equipment manufactured by itself. This warranty shall not apply to equipment manufactured or any part thereof which is subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse, misuse, or damage in shipment. The term original purchaser, as used in this warranty, shall be deemed to mean that person for whom the equipment is originally installed. Manufacturer is not liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the equipment whether based upon theories of contract negligence or tort. Effective 01/2007
- For more information please contact Online Vending Machine Sales & Service, Inc. at Toll Free:855-282-8363
This item can be shipped within 6-10 business days from the warehouse VIA Curb Side LTL (Less Than Truck Load) for equipment weighing more than 75 pounds, or via FedEx Ground Delivery service for items under 75 lbs. Allow a few days on the road with the shipping carrier. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental USA. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.
You may also like…
Optional Accessories …
Chill Center 5 Wide Snack-Beverage Refrigerated Combo$6,135.00 Add to cart
Seaga CM1250 $1 or $5 Dollar Bill Changer$767.00 Add to cart
Seaga Infinity INF5C Refrigerated Snack/Soda Combo$4,255.00 Select options
OVM-16 Table Top Snack Versatile Compact Vending Machine$1,825.00 Select options
Soccer Frenzy Super Ball Zig Zag Bulk Vending Machine$545.00 Select options