Seaga Infinity INF5 Cigarette-Cigars-Tobacco Machine
Seaga INF5 Cigarette , Cigars, Tobacco, e-Cigarette Vending Machine
SELECT SHIPPING ACCESSORIAL OPTIONS
The Seaga Infinity INF5 Cigarette Glass Front Merchandiser can dispense a wide range of Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes Cigars and related products. This 10 product wide machine comes loaded with some incredible features as you can see from the product features and specifications. This machine is priced to include a 3 coin tube coin changer and a 1$ & $5 dollar bill validator.
- Over-sized product bin for larger products
- Brilliant LED lighting lasts up to 50,000 hours
- Braille keypad
- Great customer interaction including jackpot giveaway settings and value meals or meal deal settings
- MDB capable, DEX ports available
- Removable trays with first in/first out (FIFO) product loading capability
- Adjustable trays and Dual coils are standard
- Instant display of audit totals when front door is opened
- Minimum SKU numbers for easy parts inventory
- Inter-changeable parts with all Seaga Premium Collection equipment
- The simplest machines to service in the industry
- Custom configurations available for non-traditional vending like DVD’s, CD’s, electronics and more
- MADE IN U.S.A.
|Capacity:||500 Packs of Cigarettes|
|Electrical:||115 Volt or 220 Volt, 60HZ, 12 amps|
|Listings:||Intertek Listed, SA, NAMA Listed, RoHs Compliant|
|Dimensions:||H 72″ (183 cm) x W 39″ (99 cm) x D 37″ (93 cm)|
|Machine Construction:||Sturdy, hard-wearing all steel design|
|Payment System:||Conlux 5 Tube Changer & Dollar Bill Validator|
|Shipping Weight:||627 lbs.|
- One Year Manufacturers Parts Warranty
- READ THIS MANUAL COMPLETELY: Your vendor is designed to operate simply and reliably, but to take full advantage of your vendor, please read this owners manual thoroughly. It contains important information regarding installation and operations, as well as a brief trouble-shooting guide.
- EQUIPMENT INSPECTION: After you have received your vendor and have it out of the box, place it on a secure surface for further inspection. Note: Any damages that may have occurred during shipping must be reported to the delivery carrier immediately. Reporting damages and the seeking of restitution is the responsibility of the equipment owner. The factory is willing to assist you in this process in any way possible. Feel free to contact our Customer Care Department with any questions you may have on this process. Once you have your vendor located, we suggest that you keep your service manual for future reference. Should any problems occur, refer to the section entitled trouble-shooting guide. It is designed to help you quickly identify a problem and correct it.
- MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY: WHAT IS COVERED: Manufacturer warrants TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY that each item of equipment manufactured is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Manufacturers obligation under warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at our plant, of any parts of the equipment which shall within one year of the date of shipment to the original purchase, be demonstrated to be defective. THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY OBTAIN REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT UNDER WARRANTY BY RETURNING THE DEFECTIVE ITEM OR ENTIRE VENDOR TO THE MANUFACTURER, FREIGHT PREPAID.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Manufacturers warranty obligations DO NOT EXTEND TO OR INCLUDE installation expenses, vandalism, or difficulties resulting from failure to operate equipment in accordance with Manufacturers instructions under competent supervision and difficulties due to changes in vended products, which are beyond the control of manufacturer
- SPECIAL NOTE: Manufacturer is not responsible for any loss of income due to a vending machine being out of service due to a warrantable item. This warranty is in lieu of all the other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness or use, and of all other obligations or liabilities on Manufacturers part. Manufacturer neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sale of equipment manufactured by itself. This warranty shall not apply to equipment manufactured or any part thereof which is subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse, misuse, or damage in shipment. The term original purchaser, as used in this warranty, shall be deemed to mean that person for whom the equipment is originally installed. Manufacturer is not liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the equipment whether based upon theories of contract negligence or tort. Effective 01/2007
- For more information please contact Online Vending Machine Sales & Service, Inc. at Toll Free:855-282-8363
This item can be shipped within 6-10 business days from the warehouse VIA Curb Side LTL (Less Than Truck Load) for equipment weighing more than 75 pounds, or via FedEx Ground Delivery service for items under 75 lbs. Allow a few days on the road with the shipping carrier. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental USA. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.
You may also like…
Optional Accessories …
OVM-24 Cigarettes-e-Cigarettes-Cigars-Tobacco$2,199.00 Select options
Coin Tokens-Vending-Amusement-Laundry-Car Wash$266.00 Add to cart
OVM-MP-30 Cigarette-e-Cigarette-Tobacco Machine$3,869.00 Add to cart
Li’L Medic Aid 4 Column-Condom-Medical Machine$485.00 Add to cart
Cassida InstaCheck- Pass-Fail Counterfeit Dector$135.00 Add to cart
Cassida 5520 UV Currency Counter Featuring ValuCount$169.00 Add to cart
AC2221 Rear Load Dual Dollar Bill Changer$3,069.00 Add to cart
Deluxe Money Blowing Cash Cube Booth Machine$1,775.00 Select options
Cassida Model C-200 Coin Counter-Sorter-Wrapper$189.00 Add to cart