108DA Security-Alarm System For Currency-Changers
Alarm system features an adjustable impact/abuse sensor, and a door contact switch, to protect Currency & Coin Changers against excessive abuse, severe impact, abrupt rocking, unauthorized intrusion and theft. Alarm is reset and activated by the door contact switch. Effective, versatile and inexpensive. The 108DA Currency & Coin Changers Security System: The 108DA Currency & Coin Changers Security System features the IIDAS 1020 security controller which includes a variable impact/abuse sensor, automatic reset (after 30 seconds), door trigger input, wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC), low current drain (.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output.
- IIDAS 1020 controller
- 12 VDC battery pack, & harness
- 130 db piezo siren
- Magnetic contact door switch
- L-bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
- Warning label and installation instructions
- Custom modifications of the IIDAS controllers and security systems are available. These include:
- – Varying the duration of the alarm output,
- – Changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor
- – Adding a relay output
- – Utilization of alternate power sources
- – Substitution of alarm system components
- Call or email us for further information regarding custom modifications to this alarm system
- An additional tip function may be added to the impact/abuse and door protection of the IIDAS security systems by incorporating a “Tip Module” as an accessory.
- Made In USA
|Model:||The 108DA Currency & Coin Changers Security System|
|Controller:||IIDAS 1020 controller which includes a variable impact/abuse sensor|
|Automatic Reset:||(After 30 Seconds)|
|Door Trigger:||Door Trigger Input|
|Voltage Range:||Wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC)|
|Low Current Drain:||(.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output.|
|Shipping Weight:||3 lbs.|
- Limited Warranty: All controllers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship while used in normal service for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to the original Buyer.
- The companies obligation is limited to the replacement of any defective controller if the unit is returned, transportation prepaid, to our company. All other products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship while used in normal service for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase. This is a limited warranty, limited to its terms. This warranty is void for goods altered, misused, taken apart, or otherwise abused.
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
- All warranty claims shall be made in writing and include, at a minimum, the following information: quantity of goods to be returned, date(s) on which the goods were received by Buyer, defect description(s) of goods to be returned, and purchase order number(s) for tracking purposes. In the event any returned goods fail to comply with the foregoing warranty, the company will, at its option, either (a) repair or replace the defective goods, FOB the company warehouse, freight prepaid, or (b) credit Buyer for the purchase price of the goods. All expenses associated with processing authorized returned goods that are found to comply with the foregoing warranty will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please allow 6 business days for item to ship from the warehouse. This product is shipped via UPS. PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping/delivery quotes are to anywhere in the continental US. This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Please call should you require a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to other Countries & destinations may also be available. We do not ship to APO/FPO/DPO.